Terms and Conditions
- Terms and Conditions
Win 1 Of 30 $50 Bunnings Gift Cards
How it works
- Valid for bookings made on domestic skip bin hires during the promotional period in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast.
- Book a domestic skip bin service with Kartaway between Tue 26 Oct until 11.59 pm AEDT Tue 16 Nov 2021.
- Once your booking has been approved you’ll go in the draw to Win 1 of 30 $50 Bunnings gift cards.
- Customers must ensure all paperwork and booking service payments are up to date at the time of the draw, on Mon 22 Nov 2021.
Terms and Conditions
- for residential customers in Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Sunshine Coast and Gold Coast between 26 Oct until 11.59 pm AEDT Tue 16 Nov 2021. Late bookings will not be considered for the campaign;
- Prize pool includes 10 gift cards per state (Victoria, South Australia & Queensland)
- To be eligible to Win 1 of 30 $50 Bunnings gift cards promotion you must be an Australian resident, and be over 18 years old;
- Whelan Kartaway Pty Ltd may decline any booking service application, for whatever reason;
- These terms and conditions must be read in conjunction with the Whelan Kartaway Pty Ltd contract terms and conditions;
- The Winners will be notified by phone and email within 2 business days of the draw;
- The Winners’ name will be published on the Whelan Kartaway Pty Ltd Facebook page (www.facebook.com/kartaway) by Mon 22 Nov 2021;
- The Promoter reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address of winner and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter, whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion or acts in violation of these conditions, acts in a disruptive manner or acts with the intent or effect of annoying, abusing, threatening or harassing any other person;
- If any prizes remain unclaimed, a re-draw will take place on Mon 13 Dec 2021 at the same time and place as the original draw;
- If for any reason any aspect of this promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition, or invalidate any affected entries, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each state and territory if required;
- All entries will be the property of the Promoter. The Promoter may use the information entrants provide to assist in improving the Promoter’s services and to contact the entrant in the future in regard to the Promoter’s services. The Promoter may share entrant’s information with other contractors, agents or entities to assist in performing the above. By submitting a booking request, the entrant consents to the storage of their personal information on the Promoter’s database and the Promoter may use this information for future promotional and marketing purposes regarding the Promoter’s products including contacting the entrant via electronic messaging. Entrants can contact the Promoter to gain access to their personal information by writing to The Director, Whelan Kartaway Pty Ltd, 19-21 Kirkdale Street, East Brunswick, VIC 3057;
- The Promoter is Whelan Kartaway Pty Ltd ABN 93 006 838 624, 19-21 Kirkdale Street, East Brunswick, VIC 3057.